iHeat.Me (the Website)
Last updated: 4th January 2022
Information We Collect
Upon completion of any sale of equipment supplied by iHeat.Me Ltd and whilst accessing the website, we collect certain personal information about you. The data collected will generally fall into one of the following categories:
Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, information pertaining to the device used and other registration information, and financial information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you and your web enabled device, equipment supplied, and usage: Each time you visit our Website, or use Apps supplied by the manufacturer, the following information may be collected:
· usage information of supplied equipment [including, but will not be limited to room temperatures, equipment surface temperatures, target room temperature and energy usage] of which can be seen in a simplified form through the manufacturers free app if downloaded and installed on a smart mobile device;
· technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, IP addresses, browser types;
· information stored on your device, including login information, photos, videos or other digital content, check ins;
Location information: We may also use GPS technology to determine your current location through your using your mobile to access the Website on your phone. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose.
If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Use and Storage of Your Information
This section explains how we will use your personal information. Subject to your consent, we may use the personal information you provide to us via the Website and/or any signed contract for the purposes of:
· hosting, administering, improving the Website, or the services we offer via the Website;
· providing you with the information your request from us and keeping a record of the information with which you have been provided;
· to notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect the service of the Website;
· asking you to participate in surveys and feedback relating to the Website and for processing and analysing the results of that survey or feedback internally;
· providing you with information about any services we or third parties provide that we believe may be of interest to you;
· for other purposes clearly stated on the page or other method in which you provide your information to us;
· to comply with legislation and regulatory laws, or other legal requirements;
· to share information with trusted third parties who are contractually obligated to keep such information confidential and to use it only to provide the services that we have asked them to perform;
· to verify your identity and/or location to allow access to your account and to conduct online transactions; and
· as is necessary for you to enjoy the benefits associated with use of the Website.
Storage of Your Information
All information you provide to us, both in terms of online forms and that of which is collected via equipment is stored on secure servers belonging to both ourselves and the manufacturer and is used in proprietary software. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Sharing of Your Information
Subject to both GDPR and Data Protection Guidelines, we may share your personal information with contracted third parties in the following ways:
· we will release your personal information to others when you have given your consent to that release;
· we may use third parties to process personal information on our behalf. (For example, we may use a third party to provide website or mobile application hosting services or to facilitate the provision of information to you or to provide services on our behalf);
· we may share your personal information with third parties who may contact you directly in relation to goods or services which may be of interest to you;
· we will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or to assist fraud protection;
· we may disclose your identity and contact details to a third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you is a violation of their rights or who has otherwise been harmed by you in relation to your use of the Website. You will provide us with all relevant information relating to that claim without delay;
· we may give personal information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling our business; and/or
· in some circumstances, we may transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area. If this occurs we will take steps to ensure that adequate measures are taken to protect your personal information.
In the event of an anonymity request (Also known as Opt In/Out), iHeat.Me Ltd reserves the right to disclose your approximate location with no personally identifying information to the manufacturer to enable effective monitoring of your equipment as part of the manufacturers warranty agreement.
To unsubscribe from marketing emails, simply click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the footer of the marketing emails only. Standard emails used for the purpose of correspondence remain unaffected.
Your Data Protection rights
iHeat.Me Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us on:
Call us at: 01937 858232
Or write to us: Parkhill Business Centre, Walton Road, Wetherby, LS22 5DZ
Online and Mobile preferences iHeat.Me Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your web browser. We use them to identify how visitors arrive at our site and the subsequent path they take through it. This helps us to improve our service to you.
If you wish to restrict or block cookies set by this Website, or any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The "Help" function within your browser should give details of how to do this. Alternatively, you can find more details on how to control or delete cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
Please note that you may not be able to use many of the services on our Website or other websites without cookies.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
iHeat.Me Ltd, Parkhill Business Centre, Walton Road, Wetherby, LS22 5DZ
Registered in England & Wales 12466688 , VAT Registration Number 342749290
iHeat.Me Ltd is Licenced by Logicor (CH) Ltd as an authorised reseller of its products and services including that of its affiliates.
All sales from iHeat.Me Ltd are governed by our terms and conditions which can be found here
Solar Complete® And the Solar Complete Logo® are Registered Trademarks
The Solar Complete® System Patent Pending
NAPIT Logo used in conjunction with, and authorised by NAPIT Registered Electricians Contracted to iHeat.Me Ltd - Member ID 61851
Copyright © 2020 iHeat.Me Ltd - All Rights Reserved.
iHeat.Me Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited (“Phoenix”). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance is subject to status and credit checks.